[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading needles for Fireline

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 16:42:48 UTC 2010

I am far from the expert here regarding this, but the big eye beading
needles that I have used and that were called big eye, was like a piece of wire
some are around 5 inches long and some are 3.5  inches long.  They are  2
thin wires that are some how attached on the top and bottom.  You can not
feel how they are attached.  Well, you can separrate  them from the  middle
and then slide your beading thread either to the top or bottom and that  will
hold it in place.

I hope this helps if they are like the ones I have used.

They do not have an eye in them.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)