[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Progress...finally!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:51:49 UTC 2010

So after questioning myself all through class and *FINALLY* realizing
at the very end that I had the wrong size needle, I went out and
bought myself some SIZE 8's, not 8 MILIMETERs!  I actually went to a
yarn store this time, and got to look at what they called a size 11
(the number on the end of my original pair).  Sure enough, the 11s
turned out to be 8mm.  I took my wooden size 8s home and started
practicing with them.  Well, come to find out they had a defect, and
had to be replaced.  I went back to Far North Yarn, and asked for
another pair; they took one look at my defective pair and replaced
them at no cost to me.  I went home and started some real simple
knitting...and it actually looks knitted!  I'm going to re-tackle that
pattern tonight.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Facebook: www.facebook.comterrencevak