[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Progress...finally!

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Aug 25 19:08:20 UTC 2010

Hi Terrence:

Great!  Let me know how it goes with the knitting now that you have the size
8 needle.  If this yarn shop is close enough for you to go to without too
much of a hassle, maybe you can if you haven't already, ask them if they
sell needle gauges.  Then any time in future when you buy knitting needles,
you can always confirm the sizes for yourself.  Besides as your needle
collection grows the gauge will become a necessity.  Also, if you think you
might buy more supplies from this particular yarn shop, you might also ask
them if they have any type of open knit nights when you can go sit & knit
with them.  Just being around other knitters will help you pick up lots of
little pieces of information and techniques.  Your call, but I'd recommend
if at all possible to try and hook up with a local group in addition to the
knitters here on this list!

Eileen