[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading needles for Fireline

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 25 17:58:39 UTC 2010

Linda;
It is 2 pieces of thin metal, welded together at each end.  You need something like a fingernale or sometimes you can bend it a bit and the wires will separate in the middle.  Place the thread in the opening and slide it to the bottem, with a few inches of a tail.  Let the needle come back together to hold your thread.  When it is open it is almost like a curved diamond.  Pointed at the top and bottom and curved on each side.

Terry P.