[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading needles for Fireline

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 25 17:39:59 UTC 2010

I will get them out and give it a try. Both ends seemed to have sharp points
and I could find no eye but I never thought that I could separate them and
put thread into the middle so I will give it a try. I sure want to get going
on my bead work and this has me stopped cold...so to speak. haha
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com