[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting sock problem

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 25 20:15:45 UTC 2010

I had only made two pair of socks before sight loss, so it was not something
I was all that familiar with to begin with. The socks I made started with
the cast on that became the top of the sock. I used a pattern for the pairs
I had made before and really don't know how to work without a specific
pattern...I have a LOT to learn. Thanks, Cindy! This is something I will
tackle later in the fall I think.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com