[Nfb-krafters-korner] drawing with your Perkins Brailler

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:03:52 UTC 2010

It's actually almost exactly like ASCII art. It uses carefully placed
letters, number, contractions, and really any combination of the six
dots to creat pictures *grin* The obvious advantage over ASCII art is
that in Braille, it doesn't have to be a letter to be used...st, with,
of, ch, and full braille cells are all acceptable and usable symbols.
I've seen some very creative ones. A friend of mine once drew a
helicopter, though I didn't get to see it (it was in her TVI work
days), and she said she'd never do it again *pout*

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!