[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper class and knitters

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Aug 26 13:41:38 UTC 2010

My friend found a recording on the increase but it is from u-tube and I can not get it to work.
I thought I solved it but when I knitted the next row, I just found a bar, not a stitch to knit into.  I need simple directions.
I can do the knit and have the stitch, half on the left and half on the right, but what comes next is my problem.
If you bring your right needle to the frunt and pick up the stitch, wrap your yarn, then you can knit it off.  What could be my problem with the next row?
So far, Gail told me to just cast on 26, but I want to get this question solved.

Terry P

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch