[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 19:02:26 UTC 2010

Oh Dixie,
You reminded me of one of my favorite winter crafts with kids. Wait,
I think any craft done with kids is my favorite. lol

We used to take soaked black eyed peas, the good luck bean for New
Year's day, and put them on tooth picks to make shapes and
animals.  I bet cooked peas could decorate a plate at lunch after
each child makes a design.