[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Dick Carlson dick.carlson0428 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 19:12:46 UTC 2010

Thanks everyone,

My nephew is going on seven years old.  He's a smart kid.  He reads Braille
and has even begun learning to type.
I can't be too hard on my sister, as she tries and she means well.
He's going to do well in school, but luckily because he's only six, he can
still begin to develop more at his appropriate age level.

All of these ideas are great so far.  I've begun taking him with me to
things, and we play and such.  I can't say I'm much into sports, so I can't
always help him out with that, but there are  plenty of things we can do.

I'm thinking that once we start having some fun together, he'll get into it.
He's not opposed to trying things...just leery about getting started.

DC