[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Aug 29 02:57:25 UTC 2010

Lol, I don't know about the glue thing.  That's one thing I hated.  I still can't figure out how to adapt to use it in my jewelry designs.  I picture my art projects as a child, and the glue--oh, the glue!  I can even smell it.  *grin*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan