[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 28 23:09:43 UTC 2010

Let him pour the glue on his hands and let it harden for a bit.  Oh wait, I
see this vision in my head of a little girl getting in trouble for having
glue all over her fingers.  The punishment was to sit there and tolerate the
glue hardening.  Hmm, maybe that is not so bad of an image.  Well anyway, I
did like playing with glue.  Rubber cement is even better.  SMILE!!!

Annette