[Nfb-krafters-korner] Balloon Crafts/NLS Title ...

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:42:51 UTC 2010

I don't mind most loud noises...but balloon popping isn't just a sound for me...I *feel* the pop...even if I plug my ear.  (I only hear out of my right ear.)  So yeah, although I find them fascinating, I've never tried doing balloon characters.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6