[Nfb-krafters-korner] Balloon Crafts/NLS Title ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 02:33:16 UTC 2010

I make the balloon twisted animals.  Lady bug bracelets, etc.   The kids
groke my pump so I need to get another one of those.  You don't  want to have
to blow  up too many of those balloons.  The better pump  is best to get as
the air comes out when you are pushing or pulling it  back.  I want to say
those pumps were about $15.  Oriental Trading  post has that stuff.  I got
the balloons from a place out of New  York.  You do not want to purchase
balloons that have been sitting  around as they lose their elasticity.[so they
pop easier]  You just  need to get over that first fear that they are going to
pop if you twist  them.  Once you get that behind you you are on the road
for creating  them.  Little boys love the swords then they run off  fighting.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)