[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pipe-Cleaner People

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:02:29 UTC 2010

Hey there everyone,
	So in the haze that is my existence today I was trying to do *SOME* of the straightening up I had intended to do this weekend.      And what should I come across but the pipe-cleaners I'd bought when I thought I'd be at the flower workshop.  Can we say side-track? Well, out of that side-track came the following memory:

Pipe Cleaner People:
1. Take 1 full pipe cleaner and fold it in half.
2. Twist the two halves around each other so that the folded end makes a small loop, and the open ends are partially un-twisted.  The loop will be the head and the un-twisted part is the legs.
3.  Open the legs outward in a sort of V shape, so that they are, in fact, separate legs.  If desired, you can turn the feet up so that the little guy/gal *might* accidentally be able to stand.
4. Cut another pipe-cleaner in half so that you have a piece short enough for the arms not to be hanging all the way to the ground.  '-)
5. Fold the cut piece in half, slip it over the head, so that the fold is to the body's front and the open end points backward..
6.  Twist the two halves once so that the arms stay on the body.  Again, you can tweak the arms to the position you desire.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6