[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around to Dick

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 03:03:31 UTC 2010

Dick,

I forgot to ask what state do you and your nephew live in?  Have you
checked out to see if there is an National Federation of the Blind Parents of
Blind Children group in your state?  That would be a great place for your
sister to hook up with and your Nephew, besides yourself.

It was the greatest thing that happened to me when I first went blind 13
years back.  Just meeting other blind children would be good.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)