[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading needles for Fireline

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 29 22:57:33 UTC 2010

I am using them now...but oh my gosh, you get stabbed so often because there
is a sharp end at both ends of the needle so it is really hard to use this
kind of needle for encrusted bead work since you go through layers of beads
and Laceys Stiff Stuff continuously. Hard to use on this, but since I had no
other needle here, I did use it to finish up the beading I was working on.
Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com