[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 10:27:45 UTC 2010

It is my understanding that really good braille readers not only use all 4
of their fingers to read, they use their thumbs and heels of their hands to
monitor what is going on the page, such as columns, new paragraphs,
diagrams, etc.  I can't say that I will ever come close to being able to
read like this.

Annette