[Nfb-krafters-korner] homework done

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 01:26:26 UTC 2010

Yes, I have thought the same thing; however, Intarsia has a public side and
a wrong side, so does not lend itself to knitting projects where you would
have two public sides.  But, there is no reason you could not make two and
sew them together for a hot pad.  As a matter of fact, I took the Falling
Leaves Dishcloth and am knitting it up as a table runner in Vanna's Choice
Rust on size 8 needles.  I started with a diagonal knit until I got the
required cast on of 46 sts and then started the dishcloth pattern.  It is
working up beautifully.  I really wanted to do the leaves in different fall
colors, but have not had the time to work out the details.  I plan on doing
that after the holidays and have some ready for gifts next year!  And,
hopefully with different colored leaves!

You get an "A" for getting your homework done on time!
Blessings,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com