[Nfb-krafters-korner] December 1st...

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:25:45 UTC 2010

I'd have to say it was Terry P. getting me back into plastic canvas,
and all the talk about the nifty knitters that got me to go out and
get a set.  Mostly, it's not being in a vacuum and being able to talk
to people who don't worry about the fact that I don't always see what
I'm doing.  '-D  I think these things kind of embody what Krafter's
Korner has been for me.  That and watching Dick and his nephew grow
together in their experiences.

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane