[Nfb-krafters-korner] December 1st...

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 07:04:43 UTC 2010

I came to know about Krafters Korner back in June when Terry K. told me about it. She found you guys after I talked to her about my desire for learning to sew.I just knew that I was going to become the "worlds' best seamstress!" I thought that Joyce was going to have me sewing wedding dresses and fancy suits by now! Needless to say, I have not picked up a sewing needle yet! Instead of sewing, I have been introduced to the "world of knitwits," and crocheting! And my little keychain people have been dancing all over Wallace, SC. Now with all of that said and done, I am truly thankful for the host of new friends that God has sent my way. I found out just how small the "world" really is when Henrietta and I discovered that we practicly grew up in the same neighborhood! And then we have Deb Barnes whom I haven't seen in  nearly 30 years. Oh! And last but definitely not least, we have my dear friend Gail. The first time I spoke with her, I like to think that it was an instant friendship. She has kept me encouraged, not only in working with crafts, but in other very important aspects of my life. I can't imagine not having her as my friend. I feel like we've been friends all our lives. Thank you Joyce for heading up such a wonderful group of people. And Thank you God for opening up a whole new chapter in my life. Sincerely, Carla (Who feels truly blessed.)