[Nfb-krafters-korner] the intarsia class last night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 16:38:15 UTC 2010

I want to thank Nin for the intarsia class last night.  I did fall  behind
everyone since I could not find my green yarn that I had gotten for this
project.  I have located it.  I put it in such a good place and that  is why I
couldn't find it.

I ripped out the little that I did as I really wanted to do it with the
green.  I think I will wait to gget the recording and then give it another
try.

Maybe Nin Can I call you on Friday and you give me a little one to one
during the day? I just want to get that twisting of the yarns.

Great class and I look forward to the next class on Wednesday.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)