[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ravelry group?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 21:31:21 UTC 2010

I have contacted Ravelry to ask them to close or delete one of them as I
got a message when I was creating one of them that stated something that it
could not go thru and the whatever would be notified.  I contacted Ravelry
and left a message.  After a day I went back and tried filling out the info
again.  This time it went thru OK, but the following day I found out that
both of them are up there.  One I had liked my wording better and I had
asked them to please delete or remove the first one, but nothing has  happened.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)