[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ravelry group?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 22:29:34 UTC 2010

Thanks Vickie.  I don't know what happened when I was in there earlier
today.  I did a search in groups for Krafters Korner and nothing came up.
All the other groups I belong to on Ravelry come up under my profile
information and I can view the list, but Krafters Korner is not listed among
them.  I'm to tired tonight to go nosey around, but will take a look
tomorrow.

Eileen