[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Santa's making his list. What do you wanton it?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 4 12:48:11 UTC 2010

I have several websites that I like to get yarn and patterns, needles, and
anything else knitting:

http://www.elann.com  This yarn store has great yarns and discounted prices.
Often you get a free pattern with your purchase. The company will allow this
store to give a particular pattern with the yarn purchase. This pattern was
created for use with the particular type of yarn. I love this store.

http://www.yarnmarket.com  Another wonderful yarn store on-line that I have
used for years. They have the finest quality of yarns and anything else you
could want for knitting.

Santa could just bring me gift certificates from both of these yarn stores
and I would be a very happy little girl this year!
Lynda River Woman