[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rosary Making Question ....

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 05:23:21 UTC 2010

Well, it's like this.  The main string that connects to the left and right
of the Medallion/center piece only has four Mystery Beads on it.  It would
begin with your five sead beads then 10 Hail Mary Beads and so forth, then
end with 10 Hail mary Beads then your five sead beads that will attach to
your Medallion/center piece.

The tail portion from the Medallion/center piece would be your 5 seed beads,
your first Mystery Bead, 5 seed beads, 3 Hail Mary Beads that represent
faith hope and charity, 5 seed beads, an Our Father Bead the same size as
the Mystery Beads, 5 seed beads and then the Crucifix.

If you didn't have that first Mystery Bead before the Medallion/center
piece, then as you prayed the Rosary, you would have to skip over the first
10 Hail Mary Beads to get to the First Mystery Bead and then you would be
off in position by the time you came back around to the Medallion/center
piece to finish off the Rosary.  Certain prayers are said on specific beads
in specific positions.

I hope I didn't confuse you even more.  If it would help, I could give you
the prayers that are spoken at each position so you will understand the
position of the First Mystery and how that relates to the prayers after the
Fifth Mystery.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net