[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Shopping!

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:09:45 UTC 2010

Just thought I’d offer some items for you near last minute shopping or crafting. I have cotton potholders crocheted which are double thickness and square. $ 3.00 each plus shipping. I also have a huge bunch of clothespins the old wooden ones with a spring if anyone needs some for your crafting. I’m offering a 3 volume Concordance to the King James Bible. Or, do you need some Junie B. Jones braille reading books for the little ones like grandchildren? I also have two books in braille on Word 2000. And, if you want to learn something, I have in 3 braille volumes Diabetes: Toward Self Management which is a Hadley course. On all of these books, please just ask or make an offer. Who knows, I might get possessed by the Christmas Spirit (grin).

Greg