[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 18:57:47 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, KnitPicks.com <customerservice at knitpicks.com> wrote:

From: KnitPicks.com <customerservice at knitpicks.com>
Subject: Save 25% on Double Pointed Needles- 1 week only!
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 5:03 PM

Can't see our gorgeous images? Click here >>>

Note: When placing an order by phone, please use the source code
"BE101206_A"
to help us better serve you. Thank you - Knit Picks.

list. If you do not wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe at any
time.

Knit PicksR and KnitPicks.com are registered trademarks of Crafts Americana
Group, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2010 KnitPicks.com. All rights reserved.

Knit Picks | 13118 NE 4th Street | Vancouver, WA 98684
About Us   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Policy

database 5690 (20101209) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5690 (20101209) __________

http://www.eset.com