[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in August

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 20:31:28 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

There was a lot of chatter and enthusiasm  when it was talked that you
folks wanted to do Christmas crafts in the summer to get a jump ahead on gift
making.  Well it is December 10 already and I had told everyone that they
needed toput in class proposals by December 15 for this.

No one has entered any class proposals as of yet.

I want you to put in and fill out as much as you can.Name of class, type of
 craft, You do not have to fill out a lot just give me an idea.  In
description please put Christmas and for the date just put August.  You  need to
put in how many class es you will need, too.  For any areas that  need to be
filled in as our new form will not send without areas filled in just  type
something like info to come. If you have a certain day of the week that you
want put that in.  If you have a list of supplies please do put that in so
folks can shop now.

You only have until December 15 to put in the class proposal, but I will
extend it until December 25.  I was hoping to get some class proposals for
this, but nothing besides the 2 classes I plan on doing are on the drawing
board.

After December 25 I will go over and see what type of scheduling I can  do.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)