[Nfb-krafters-korner] secret santa

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 13 13:40:30 UTC 2010

We were talking awhile back about doing something for someone, annonymously.  I am going to be shopping with my grand daughter tomorrow, and I am planning on paying it forward for someone - can't wait to see how it goes! I love this idea! Thanks for those of you who have posted about your own experiences. I will let you know how mine goes, too.  I think it should be someone in the craft store - haha
Lynda River Woman

 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com