[Nfb-krafters-korner] kits and directions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 21:37:06 UTC 2010

We are lucky for the kits that our teachers have provided and offered for
sale as they put the directions in accessible form for us.  But don't keep
yourself limited or in a corner not to try any kits other then what is  here.

There are all ways available to us to be able to read  directions.
 Terry you have a KNFB Reader so take a picture and listen to the
directions.  Others have scanners and you can download Open Book scan it in  and
save it AS A WORD DOCUMENT FILE.    Get yourself a small tape  recorder and
have a friend, family member or someone read the directions into  the tape
recorder for you.  I use my small tape recorder all the  time.

You have plenty of friends here willing to put it in Braille as Greg has
offered.  There are all types of directions on the internet for all kinds  of
crafting.  Those safety pin angels I have found directions online  for.  So
if you want it you can find a way.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)