[Nfb-krafters-korner] other safety pin classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 23:27:41 UTC 2010

I am not exactly sure of what the Easter basket is going to be like, but
Theresa help me here, I am pictureing it as a round basket with a  handle.
If that is what it is that will show you how to assemble a  round shape and
build it larger and higher by adding rows.  The putting the  beads on the
pins are  and once you get them assembled then it is the  wiring and letting
it grow.  I think the light house is a bit harder, but  if you do the basket
class I think you will be ready for the light house.

The Christmas tree is a bit of a challenge because the kits I have done
have worked from the bottom up and the tree is worked from the top down.

Now I don't have a clue how Theresa is going to pull a heart out of her box
 of tricks in January.  I can't wait for that magic trick.repetitious

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)