[Nfb-krafters-korner] other safety pin classes

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:27:43 UTC 2010

jI agree with JOyce that working the basket will give you enough practice
for the lighthouse. The Easter basket is round with a handle and has a flair
around the brim.
Carol had a great suggestion of working the tree on a paper towel dowel. The
kind that free stand. I love it. What a way to keep it all together.
Theresa