[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 14:52:26 UTC 2010

Lovette:

Check out this hooded bath towel for babies.  If its not what you are
looking for then go to www.KnittingPatterncentral.com where I found this
one, click on the link for bath and see if there are others.  If you are
just looking for a pattern more like one of those turby twists, I would make
a standard size hand towel, maybe a little larger in goth directions, start
narrow, increasing both sides and when you get to the wide top either
kitchner the stitches together or 3-needle-bind off them together for the
head seam.

http://www.knitlist.com/98gift/babyshoodedtowel.htm

Eileen