[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks to Laurie

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 17:55:21 UTC 2010

First I have to tell everyone that I fell in love yesterday with a new jam
spread that I had gotten from Laurir.  It is ambrosia.  It has chunks  of
pineapple, slices of nuts and cherries in it.  It is so packed full of  these
delicious fruit delights.  A new favorite of mine.

The other holiday idea that Laurie had put in her subject line, I will test
 out next Saturday.  I am going to my middle son's house for Christmas
dinner.  I don't know how many of you have had this predicament, but their
will be included at the dinner at his house some friends and the family of my
daughter-in-law.  I tend to go over board with gifts to my kids and Grand
children in cluding my kid's significant others.  I always feel a little
uncomfortable with some of the others that do not receive from me or even
anyone  else beside my son.  So this year I planned on filling up a basket with
an  array of Laurie's jams and putting a big bow on it.  I will have my Grand
 daughters bring the basket around and let everyone pick out a jar of jam
that  they might like.  I have assigned the middle and youngest Grand
daughters a  job, too.  The youngest is suppose to stick a bow on the top of the
jar  when someone picks out which one they want and the middle one will hand
them a  small envelope that I have placed a small note in it telling them
about where  and who made this wonderful jam and of course I signed it from:
Santa.  The  oldest gets to carry the basket.

So thank you Laurie for a wonderful idea of A Basket Full of Jam and Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joyce