[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 21 12:55:16 UTC 2010

It is always such a pleasure to read of Dick and Willy's adventures! I could
envision it all, walking together with Willy using his cane, and turning the
tap tap tap of the cane into a rhythm, like making music together as you
walk.  You have made using the cane a fun and "cool" thing. I think he will
soon be taking his cane everywhere he goes, once he becomes a friend to it.
And, it looks like that is happening.

Whatever he makes, encourage him to really show it off to friends and
family. Give it a "place" in the home. Such as the collage - have it hung
where all can admire his work. And, he might want to give it a companion
there on the wall, too. :)
Happy holidays to you all. Lynda River Woman