[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped Stitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 00:59:57 UTC 2010

Hi Mary,
Welcome to the world of knitting.
Prayer shawls come in all sizes and patterns. There are books available that
feature only prayer shawls. You can choose one that you like to knit - begin
with one that is basic...such as one that is all knitted rows. You can even
find a very basic prayer shawl pattern on the label of the Homespun yarn by
Lion Brand.

Stitch Markers - something you need to use for marking your "place" in a
pattern. You can find them on the knitting sites and they come in all
different sizes, colors, and styles.  They are markers to help you know
where to make changes in your pattern, or to mark the beginning and end of a
particular pattern within your rows.

Lynda River Woman