[Nfb-krafters-korner] stich markers --was - Dropped Stitches

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 01:05:10 UTC 2010

Stitch markers get placed on the knitting needles to help you be aware of a
pattern change, or just to keep count of how many stitches should be between
each group of markers.  In the case of Clover Locking stitch markers, you
can put them either on the needle or directly onto the fabric as the need
arises.  Markers are usually sold in either regular sizes or jumbo ones that
will fit on larger needles like 11's and bigger.

Eileen