[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped Stitches

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 27 16:20:21 UTC 2010

I just joined the knitting group at my church.  I am starting out with something easy, something I know I can handle.  The only problem is they gave me home spun yarn to use.  I started making a scarf, but over the holidays I started it over.  I did not like how it was turning out.  I made the new one a bit smaller and it looks a lot better.  Guess I just needed to get the hang of working with that kind of yarn.

Terry P.