[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mary

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 27 18:19:25 UTC 2010

Mary;
Come and join us.  There is so much to learn.  People are intreaged with what I have learned from this group and when they find out I learned it over the phone, they are even more surprised! I made 7 christmas gifts this year. Two were from one of our classes.  More will be coming from next years classes!

Terry P.