[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mary

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 18:29:49 UTC 2010

Yes, this is an amazing way to learn. I took several classes and it is truly
amazing that we actually learn these things over the phone. The phone was my
biggest challenge - I was very very nervous to try to do anything over the
phone but I am conquering that. I hate to talk on the phone mostly - and
seldom do it and for me to actually take a class using the conference call
option was something new.  I love it that I can push the MUTE button and
listen and DO and don't need to be chatting. Lynda River Woman