[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Year's Knitting Resolutions?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 19:31:09 UTC 2010

For 2011 I want to work on socks both hand-knit & the sock loom.  My primary
goal though is to work on and improve methods of seaming knittted pieces
together.  As for working on stash reduction I've given up on that one a
long time ago.  I try my best to behave myself but it seems that whenever I
get involved with a group like this it drives me and there is always a need
for one reason or another to go and buy more yarn!

Eileen