[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Year's Knitting Resolutions?

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 27 19:19:07 UTC 2010

Hehahahaha, well since it is now afternoon, I guess you are allowed to make
another post!

I have this very cool new knitting machine I want to learn how to use.  I
also want to learn how to make the mittens that Joyce plans to teach and use
up some of my wool I have spun.  Finally, although it isn't knitting, but
fiber related, I want to weave myself a nice shawl with my tri-loom that is
presently in transit from the craftsman to my door.  Oh and also learn to
use my sock loom too!

 Dixie