[Nfb-krafters-korner] Home spun yarn

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 28 13:28:40 UTC 2010

I have a question about this yarn for Eileen and Linda and anyone else who has had experience with it.
You know how you find all these lumps in the yarn, I have found thay will slide down the length of the yarn and make my current yarn, you might say, smooth.  I am wondering if I should be doing this or am I damaging the yarn, before it is to late.  I have done about six inches of the scarf.  I just do not know how to handle the bumps, especially when they move and collect in clusters.
thanks for any advice.

terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk