[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Year's Knitting Resolutions?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 28 19:15:41 UTC 2010

Anyone who knows how to do plastic canvis, can find good use out of single scains of yarn or even partials, depending on what you make and how many.
I am looking for some easy, plastic canvis ornaments to make.  I am going to try to copy a few from a friend and design some myself.  Any ideas out there.  Please send them my way.  I can take a sample or directions.  I can always return a sample, if you want or you can make me one, if you can.
My friend has a few where her Grand Mother put mini music boxes in the items, how cool! One is a snow man.
Terry P.