[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT JAWS 12

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:51:59 UTC 2010

Terry P,

Windows 7 will have a little bit of a learning curve. But, if you will be
given training, by all means go for it and be happy. I had to learn Windows
7 by accident meaning I got it and have to figure it out on my own and I'm
doing good after a short time. Jaws 12 may actually make things better.
Windows has instituted something called Virtual Ribbons in Word 2007 and
later. Jaws 12 has a feature that they take all of that and try to make it
more sensible. It seems to help but with just hunt and find, it is
different. Don't worry about the switch. You will be ok and may even like it
better once you get comfortable.

Greg