[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn labeling

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 29 12:46:20 UTC 2010

So far, I have my yarn sourted out in Christmas, baby, verigated and all the rest is solid, I think.  I have been to the knitting group, only once, so maybe after I get to know the people, I might ask for help.  Maybe my nieces would like to help.
By the way, the labels I got, I got through the NFB.  I also have some of those plastic name tags.  I could put a brailled card in the id cover.  I have had trouble with dimo tape sticking to plastic containers with my beads.  All my beads need to be relabeled.
Any advise in any area.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk