[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello and welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 06:25:00 UTC 2010

Hello and welcome Marty.  We do have some beaders here and Laurie has
taught some of our classes.

Laurie has also spoken about bead looming and maybe we can get her to teach
 a class on that.

I recently been searching the net for American Indian type projects.   So
you have come to a good place.

Laurie will be teaching the end of January a beading class I think to get
us interested and lead into beading a small purse type project for the near
future.

Glad you found us and please take time to check out the classes coming up
in January over at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or the others on
the list.  There is a great group of folks here.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)