[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions for Henry

Cindy Osborne cindyosborne80 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 20:23:21 UTC 2010

HENRY IS BACK ONLINE

________________________________
From: "Blindhands at aol.com" <Blindhands at aol.com>
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 1:15:31 PM
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] questions for Henry

Henry has had trouble with his computer and it has been at the repair shop
since just prior to Christmas.  Since we had 19 inches of snow here  the
repair man has not been able to deliver it back to Henry.  I spoke to  Henry
this morning and he is hoping to be back online in the next day or  so.

Henry is the Nifty Knitter teacher and will answer any questions  shortly.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)