[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions for Henry

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Fri Dec 31 00:21:45 UTC 2010

To All Knifty Knitters,
  Henry and I have found out while teaching him, that it really doesn't make any difference whether you work the circular knifty knitter looms from the left of the holding/starting peg and wrap the peg clockwise while moving to the left or whether you start from the right of the holding/starting peg and wrap the peg counter-clockwise while moving to the right, just so long as each row you do is continued moving in the same direction. I think it just is a matter of what hand you are more dominant with. I'm left-handed and it's easier for me to go around the loom to the left. If you're right handed and it's more comfortable starting to the right than that is your answer. Just make sure you continue in that manner for each row.
  As soon as he's able to get back on-line with everyone, I'm sure he'll want to share some new stitches I've taught him. Just give him some time to perfect them for sharing.
  Audrey Wellner, Secretary
  Krafters Korner division